Thursday, May 1, 2008

Game 5 - I'M MAD!!!

I know our Indians FINALLY won, but I wasn't watching it because I was at the STUPID Cavs game!!! GRRRRR!!! We ALMOST won! But I'll talk about that later. For now, I would like to turn my conversation over to an ugly bum who plays for the Wizards....DeShawn Stevenson!!! I just wanted to strangle someone everytime I saw him!! He does the thing where he waves his hand in front of his face and I just lose control!!! I mean come on!! THAT'S LBJ'S THING!! NOT YOURS YOU LITTLE WANNABE BUM!!! He's a HATER, too!!!! Anyway, everytime DeShawn, who we will now call "UGLY, WANNABE BUM", or just "THE HATER", got the ball, the WHOLE crowd booed! It was awesome! Then, when he was shooting free throws the crowd would start chanting things that I'm not allowed to say right now! I laughed becuase it was just SOOOO funny!!!! Yeah, and then comes the depressing part....Caron Butler, who I pronounce as "Karen," scored the "GAME WINNING FIELD GOAL WITH 3.9 SECONDS TO GO", but I just call it the "LUCKY SHOT THAT BOUNCED IN THE HOOP AFTER THE HATER'S FRIEND CLOSED HIS EYES AND TRIED TO LOOK COOL!" And then, with .2 seconds or whatever left, LBJ got fouled, but the refs didn't call it and we lost!!!! Well, the series lives on! I actually wanted us to lose, because they would be off for a week and I don't know what I'd do for a week!!! LBJ RULES!! DESHAWN IS A HATER, WANNABE, COULDABEEN, NOTGONNABE!!! Oh yeah, Indians won 8 -3! That much I know, but if you want to know more, log on to somebody else's blog because I went to the STUPID Cavs game!! At least I got to boo the Hater!

No comments: