Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Game 1! - It's okay LBJ!!

I missed almost the WOHLE first half of GAME 1 against the Disgusting Celtics! When I turned on the game, we were only down by 6! and at half time we were only down by 4! I was like, Okay we are doing pretty good, we are staying in it! Then, I realized how many points LBJ had, 10 points!! I was like, How are we even in this?! The second half was worse! We were on a roll! Then, we just kinda stopped rolling! But, for some weird reason, at the end of the game when....when we lost....I was actually REALLY calm! I think it might've been the vitamin I had, or that I KNOW FOR A FACT that next game, LBJ will do better. He wasn't making his shots and I think most of his points were because of free throws!!! I was calm when we lost, I didn't scream....I was amazed! LBJ is still MY MVP! NOT THAT WANNABE, NEVERGONNABEAGAIN, KOBE BRYANT!!! LBJ is AWESOME!!!

No comments: