Thursday, May 22, 2008

Game 7 - I have nothing to say.

I have aboslutely nothing to say about Game 7. If I, the person who NEVER shuts up, has nothing to say....that's saying something! LBJ was a monster. We just didn't win. But!!!!.....I HAVE LOST SO MUCH RESPECT WHEN I HEAR ABOUT THE CELTICS! First of all.....IN THE BEGINNING OF THE 2ND HALF....LBJ GOT THE BALL AND WAS ABOUT TO SHOOT A 3 WHEN, I'M SURE EVERYONE IN CLEVELAND!,I SAW EDDIE HOUSE (some loser who thinks he's good) COME BEHIND LBJ, CLAP RIGHT IN HIS EAR AND, SCREAM! Guess what! LBJ missed it. I HAD SO MUCH RESPECT FOR THE CELTICS (surprisingly) AND WHEN THE STUPID GUY DID THAT, I JUST LOST ALL THE RESPECT I WOULD EVER, EVER DARE TO!!! I just can't explain how mad I am!! I lost all the respect in the world! So, you know what I say to him, the Celtics, and everyone in Boston......Buck Foston!!

No comments: