Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Indians win! - FINALLY!!

WOOO! We FINALLY won!! 8 -2!!!! WOOOO!!!!! We are beastly! I don't know how we ever lost to the White Sox!!!! They played terrible!!!! How many errors?! Like 5?! HaHaHa! Guti hit a grande slameroony in the first inning!!! Oh yeah! Guess what! Travis Hafner misssed his second straight game because of a sore shoulder! Maybe THAT'S why he's been hitting so BADLY!!! Nah. Anyway! I'm just so happy we FINALLY WON!! And then....the game today..the game that started at 12.....we lost. Yeah....I know....how can they lose to this team!??!!?!?!?!?! I saw we had a 2 - 0 lead in the 2nd inning! WHO PITCHED TODAY!!??!!??!? Whatever...maybe it's time they have a practice JUST for hitting! Just maybe! Which brings me to my poll question....Will the Indians be able to make a comeback from their drought?!

No comments: