Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Cleveland comes to life! - LITERALLY!

I am TRULY sorry to all my fans that I haven't gotten a chance to blog much! But anyway, first I shall talk about Saturday's Indians and Cavs game! AARON LAFFEY IS A BEAST!! And I guess you have to give credit to the Indians' offense. The only scored 12 RUNS!! HaHa! Just kidding! Anyway, I didn't get a chance to see it...BUT I saw that GRADY SIZEMORE hit a leadoff homerun! Then, in the 6th or 7th inning......HE HIT ANOTHER HOMERUN!! I was like SWEEEEET!!! AARON LAFFEY GAVE UP NO RUNS! I was like SWEEEEETer!!!
Now, I shall talk about the Cavsgame on Saturday! I have two words......SIT DOWN!! Yeah that's right. I'm talking to all those HATERS in Boston!!! THE FINAL SCORE OF THE GAME WAS 108 - 84!! US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i WAS LIKE.....I CANNOT BELIEVE IS MISSED IT! LBJ had 21 points, but still had struggle shooting! Luckily, everyone else didn't! Delonte scored 21, too, and Joe Smith had.........17!!!!! OH YEAH!!!! WE ARE BEASTS!!

No comments: