Monday, April 28, 2008

Cavaliers lead the series 3 -1!! - LBJ IS A BEAST!!

Okay, so yesterday's game got even more violent!! I'm not sure what quarter this was in, but, LBJ was driving and DeShawn Stevenson (who else?) hit LBJ on the noggin and made his headband slip off!! I didn't actually see it though because I was at the Indians game yesterday (that was a BUST.)!!!! There's just something about DeShawn Stevenson that I hate. Could it be the fact that he's a HATER of LBJ and he's jealous or that he practically KILLED LBJ like 3 times in this series? I think it's both!! I'm just hoping nothing bad happens to ANY of the CAVS or I am gonna go up to DeShawn Stevenson and PUNCH HIM IN THE GUT!!! I don't care if it was his fault or not! I just hate the guy!!! I'M GOING TO GAME ON WEDNESDAY!!! I HOPE WE WIN!! IF WE DO........I'M GONNA SCREAM ALL NIGHT LONG!!! You'll probably be able to hear me!! Even if you're in Japan!!! Watch the game on Wednesday, or else! Because I'll know!!!

No comments: