Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Indians game!! - Another BLOW OUT!!

So, last night I figured since we were playing the actually "good" Royals this year that we would have a tough time in the game. Especially since C.C. is 0-3 with a 13.50 ERA!! I WAS DEAD WRONG!! C.C. was a monster! He struck out the first six Royals batters!!! HE'S A BEAST!! AND SO IS....CASEY BLAKE!!!!! It was already 3-0 us in the whatever inning and the bases were loaded with no outs. Casey Blake steps up to the plate. BOOM!!!! A shot to left....GOING....GOING....GONE!!!! FOR A GRAND SLAM!!!!!! It was then 7-0!! But wait there is more! I don't feel like going through ALL the plays so I'll just tell you the score, how BEASTLY C.C. is, and how BAD the Royals STILL are! The final score.....t(his may come as a shock to you if you thought the Royals were playing good this year)......15-1!!!!!!!!!!! HaHaHa! Now as I was saying, C.C. is a MONSTER!!!! And his ERA got lower!! By like a couple!! And now, I KNEW THE ROYALS WERE BAD!!!! THEY JUST GOT OFF TO A GOOD START!!!!!

No comments: