Friday, April 25, 2008

Indians doubleheader - We win!!!.....BOTH!!

So, on Wednesday I think, the Indians game against the Royals was postponed due to rain. Which means yesterday was a doubleheader!!! Now, Fausto pitched the first game, but I'm sorry to say that I wasn't really watching it. I was actually watching Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Good movie. Anyway, I know we won 9 -6, but I can't really talk about it because I didn't watch it! So, I guess I'll move on to the 2nd game. Cliff Lee has been a BEASTLY MONSTER this year!!! He pitched a shutout last night!!! His record is 4 - 0 and his ERA is......get this......0.28!!! THAT IS SO AMAZING!!! THAT'S PROBABLY THE LOWEST ERA IN THE LEAGUE!! It's kind of weird because last year Cliff was struggling, and I mean REALLY STRUGGLING and C.C. and Fausto were awesome!!!! But this year, Cliff Lee is a BEAST and C.C. and Fausto are struggling!!! It's weird!!! I'm going to the Indians game on Sunday against the Yankees. I know, "EWWWW!" I'll be having a sign saying, and this one I've never told the WHOLE world, "YOU CAN'T SPELL OVERPAID WITHOUT A-ROD!!" Well, it's true!! You can't!! Hmmm....I wonder why?

No comments: