Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Game 2 - BLOW OUT!!

Hey! I know all of you saw Game 2 last night! If you didn't, well then you're the dumbest person in the world! It was a BLOW......OUT!!! Our Cavs won by 30!!! Oh, but I must say something to Brendan Haywood! YOU'RE A BUM HAYWOOD!! He fouled out!! Yeah, I know! HaHaHa!!! See, LBJ was going inside and went for the lay-up, BUT Brendan pushed LBJ in the air! Now, the guy on SportsCenter said the refs shouldn't have called that a flagrant foul because he gave LBJ just a little shove, but since he was in the air....he fell! I was like "YEAH RIGHT!" LBJ got cut (probably when he fell)!! I didn't know he could bleed! I thought only humans could do that! LBJ is a GOD!! Anyway, in like the 2nd quarter, when we were up by like 20....DeShawn did something and he did what LBJ did in Game 1! He waved his hand infront of his place as if he said, "You can't see me!" Just like LBJ did! And the Wizards were down by 20! I was like "Dude, you don't do that!" He is the dumbest guy EVERR! Oh yeah, this is something you should tell ALL your friends, you know when you watch Cavs games on FSN Ohio and the guy says, "The L-Train!" when LBJ goes in for a lay-up!? Well, you'll LOVE this!........DON'T STAND ON THE TRACKS WHEN THE L-TRAIN'S COMIN THROUGH!! WIZARDS STINK! ALL HAIL LBJ!! Our GOD!! Our KING!!

No comments: