Thursday, April 17, 2008

The Game Yesterday! - Indians and Cavs!!

I haven't blogged lately so....SORRY TO ALL MY FANS OUT THERE! Anyway, The Cavs and Indians aren't playing good right now! I went to the Indians on Monday against the Red Sox! BOOOOOOOO! Anyway, after that game, when ugly Manny homered in the 9th, I wanted to go to the Cavs game! They won! And it was a BIZARRE ENDING!!!! BUT.........yesterday, I went to the Cavs game against the Pistons!! EEEWWW!!! LBJ sat out, that's probably why we lost, 84-74, I wished I was at the Indians game, UNTIL I got in the car, turned on the radio and found out that we were losing 11-1 in the 7th inning!!!! My man, MY CY YOUNG AWARD WINNER, gave up 9 runs!!! His ERA is like 13.50 or something! Oh and by the way, JO BO STINKS!!! And we don't have ANY pitching on the team!!! BUT it was Fan Appreciationg Night at the Q! Oh and my homedog!!!!!.....JOSH CRIBBS WAS THERE!!!!! Then he left.

No comments: