Monday, March 10, 2008

LBJ - Does C.C. Sabathia think he's MVP?

So I heard that C.C. Sabathia, our beloved Cy Young Winner last year, doesn't think LBJ should be MVP! But guess who he thinks deserves it! KOBE BRYANT!!! I know....EW!!! When I heard that I wanted to explode! I'm guessing C.C. said that because last year LBJ wore a Yankees hat to one of the games our awesome Indians played the yucky Yankees to play Boston in the next round. I would know, I was there! But wait....TERE'S MORE!! The game.....was in Cleveland!!!! I was devastated!! I wanted to over to him and rip his hat off and BURN it!!!! We still beat the Yankees, but then we lost to Boston in the next round....but I don't like to think about that too much! WE WILL GO ALL THE WAY THIS YEAR!!! As long as LBJ doesn't wear a yucky Yankees hat anymore.....or I'll burn it!!!!!!! HA HA HAA!!

No comments: