Thursday, March 13, 2008

LBJ - Beastly, but the rest of the team can't do anything!

So, last night I went to the MAC Tournament, but that's not important. If you want to know who won, then go on another blog. I'm here to talk about the game last night against the Nets. In case you weren't watching, for some lame reason, LBJ was beastly! Now, I didn't actually see the game, BUT I heard about it on the radio. LBJ HAD 42 BEASTLY POINTS!!!!.......AND WE STILL LOST! That's right....the beastliest "team" in the whole world LOST! Now by team, I meant LBJ! Because no one else did anything!!!!!!! I think it was a close game, but I don't think our big guys, (Z, if he played, Wally, Ben....blah, blah, blah) DID ANYTHING TO HELP LBJ!!!!What else do we have to do to get guys who can help LBJ out!? I MIGHT AS WELL BE ON THE TEAM!!!! But LBJ is STILL #1!!!! Am I right?! OF COURSE I'M RIGHT IT'S LBJ!!!!!!! Take that Kobe Bryant. (I get sick just saying his name, not to mention actually looking at him!)

No comments: